Monday, January 16, 2012

Digging deep

I have been trying to bring awareness to my world...as small as it may seem. I feel if I can touch one person, it's worth my time and effort. Bullying is an issue and always has been. However, I see it affecting us all in a totally different way these days. I totally understand all the pain that comes with being bullied...but cannot understand what we are dealing with.
Is it that "we" are all more sensitive to things or are things really that much harder than what are parents dealt with? As I look back at the pain I endured, I have to wonder, what really helped me through it. Was it the few people I had in my life that kept me going? Was it my inner strength that wouldn't allow me to give up? Those are some questions I am going to search for...and I encourage you to help me out or just follow for the heck of it.
Cheers to digging as deep...

No comments:

Post a Comment